This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fftw3-3.0.1-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:55:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fftw3-3.0.1-2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 05:53:31AM -0800, James R. Phillips wrote:
>My records show I only sent this out once, to the announcements list, and it
>did not have any [ANNOUNCEMENT] header tacked on to the front of the subject.
>I am mystified as to how it showed up again, with double header, both on the
>cygwin and on the announcement list.
>I would like to say I'll avoid such an error in the future; however in this
>case it does not appear to me that I made any such error.
Hmm. Ok. Sorry. So there are two problems here (one software, one
wetware) and both of them are mine.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html