This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fftw3-3.0.1-2
- From: "James R. Phillips" <antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 05:53:31 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fftw3-3.0.1-2
- Reply-to: antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com
My records show I only sent this out once, to the announcements list, and it
did not have any [ANNOUNCEMENT] header tacked on to the front of the subject.
I am mystified as to how it showed up again, with double header, both on the
cygwin and on the announcement list.
I would like to say I'll avoid such an error in the future; however in this
case it does not appear to me that I made any such error.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html