This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin cannot find certain files under Windows 2003
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:01:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin cannot find certain files under Windows 2003
- References: <33923FA2431C884BAACD0B0B81B3A1C133678E@camelot.axamba.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 11 13:57, Ian Harris wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote
> > This has nothing to do with Cygwin, it's a 64-bit Windows
> > limitation.
> Just what I suspected :( The Cygwin FAQs suggest there is no native
> 64bit Cygwin in the pipeline, is this likely to change any time soon?
Sorry, no. There doesn't even exist bfd, binutils and gcc support for
x86_64-pc-cygwin/mingw targets so far, AFAIK.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html