This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:23:41 -0500
- Subject: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I hope that I've nailed down the last of the problems due to trying to
hide the console, aka ssh doesn't work, aka emacs doesn't work, aka
rxvt doesn't work, aka setsid something doesn't work.
So, please try a snapshot and report problems. Please indicate whether
the problem is a regression from 1.5.18 or previous snapshots and please
respond to this message when reporting a problem. Don't start a new
thread. Please always provide cygcheck output even if you think you've
already done it recently. Please provide exact details to duplicate a
problem - a simple program indicating the problem is ideal.
Failure to provide any of the above in a report will result in taunting
and/or mocking. You have been warned.
Oh. And, fixes are always welcome.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html