This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: permissions and ACLs
- From: Ken Senior <senior at juno dot nrl dot navy dot mil>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:06:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: permissions and ACLs
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Yes, ROMULUS is my local machine and senior the administrator on it.
Sometimes you just have to cut your losses. Thanks for the help, but I
was able to rename the C:\cygwin directory, then delete it. I couldn't
just delete it first, only after renaming it, which surprisingly I was
allowed to do. Maybe I'll try this package some other day when I'm less
frustrated. For now, I'll just samba mount my PC onto a Linux box and
back it up that way.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html