This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: permissions and ACLs
- From: Holger Krull <holger dot krull at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:33:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: permissions and ACLs
- References: <43C3E148.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ken Senior schrieb:
Ok, I tried attrib to no avail. After the machine accepted and seemed
to process the commands, I entered the file properties dialog and the
read-only box is still shaded.
This box is irrelevant.
Also, I still can't delete the
Please give the output of
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html