This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unable to debug code with std::string
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:09:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: unable to debug code with std::string
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Krzysztof Duleba wrote:
> Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> 0x610aea58 in pthread_key_create () from /usr/bin/cygwin1.dll
> This is a regression from 1.5.18.
That's normal. You can just continue. There was a thread about this
recently. pthread_key_create checks to see if the passed value happens
to be already initialized, which in most cases is not true and thus
faults - but it traps the fault which is why you don't normally see it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html