This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segment fault/Bus error with Singular
- From: Oliver Wienand <wienand at gmx dot de>
- To: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: singular at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:58:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Segment fault/Bus error with Singular
- References: <email@example.com>
Dear Mr. Eisenberg,
On the other hand, if I go to the subdirectory lib\Singular of the main
cygwin directory and double-click Singular.exe, then Singular does run,
in a DOS command prompt window (although I see message "cannot open
At first, to enable you to use Singular please read
With this information you should be able to get a full functional
Singular within the windows command shell you mentioned.
To the bug itself I can also just refer to
Please apologize the delay of the answer, I was moving to the USA during
the last week.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html