This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash -c error
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:06:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: bash -c error
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 05:13:54PM +0100, Krzysztof Duleba wrote:
>$ bash -c time
>Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>$ uname -a
>CYGWIN_NT-5.1 DULI2 1.5.19s(0.141/4/2) 20051020 10:37:08 i686 unknown
>Reproduced on several machines. I wonder what can it be.
Just try running 'time' from the bash prompt. You get a SEGV from strlen
This doesn't seem to have anything to do with "-c". It seems to be an
issue with the time command.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html