This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: debugging cygwin
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 06:09:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: debugging cygwin
- References: <43C26C27.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ken Senior wrote:
> Does anyone know where one might find a version of the latest
> cygwin1.dll which was compiled with the '-g' (debugging) option set?
Everything you need is at <http://cygwin.com/snapshots/>.
You can't actually compile a cygwin.dll with the debugging information
in it, because of the section layout. So the debug information is
created in a .dbg file, which you just place in the same directory as
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html