This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: $windir chg'd from upper to lower case for ssh sessions,in new snapshot?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 16:52:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: $windir chg'd from upper to lower case for ssh sessions,in new snapshot?
- References: <200601081959.k08Jxlnm026123@tigris.pounder.sol.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Tom Rodman wrote:
Believe this is correct, will someonelse pls verify? If so, is this
intended, ie permanent? If so, I need to adjust a script or two.
I'm aware that it %windir% is usually lower case for windows, but I
think it was changed to uppercase in an ssh cygwin session in previous
Chris has fixed this. Try the latest snapshot.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html