This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
$windir chg'd from upper to lower case for ssh sessions,in new snapshot?
- From: cygwin at trodman dot com (Tom Rodman)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 13:59:46 -0600
- Subject: $windir chg'd from upper to lower case for ssh sessions,in new snapshot?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Believe this is correct, will someonelse pls verify? If so, is this
intended, ie permanent? If so, I need to adjust a script or two.
I'm aware that it %windir% is usually lower case for windows, but I
think it was changed to uppercase in an ssh cygwin session in previous
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html