This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tzcode dependency on /bin/ksh
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 17:28:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: tzcode dependency on /bin/ksh
- References: <43C00ED6.email@example.com>
>>>>> L A Walsh writes:
> I was wondering who "owned" the tzcode package and if they
> could include an install script to check for the existance
> of "bash" OR "ksh", and create a link at install time to
> the installed substitute or just patch tzselect so the
> dependency on pdksh could be removed.
> The documentation in "tzcode" lists "bash" as the first
> alternative to "ksh". Rather than requiring an install of
> an extra package "pdksh", which isn't used for anything else,
> it would be better to have it use the existing "bash" which
> is installed as the standard shell.
Will upload a new version soon.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html