This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 16:44:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1
- References: <announce.43BFEB5F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Lapo Luchini writes:
> Version 1.4.8-1 of lighttpd has been uploaded.
> lighttpd is a fast, secure and flexible webserver.
Most of the packages put default config or sample files like
/etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf.default under the /etc/defaults directory
hierarchy and copy it with a postinstall script to real destination.
There is also an empty /usr/lib/bin directory in your package which
doesn't look right.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html