Re: Start sshd server on reinstallation

<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.setup.html#faq.setup.uninstall-all>
> uninstall Cygwin.  The first step listed there would
> have solved your
> problem, and there is no need to go editing the
> registry when "umount
> -A" exists.
>
> Brian

Thanks to Brian and Yitzchak. I did not know I am
supposed to remove the service. I just stopped it, and
I tried to find how to uninstall it. In the end I
totally forgot about this aspect.
	I did not know about cygrunsrv -U sshd  The FAQ Brian
suggested at
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.setup.html#faq.setup.uninstall-all
listed cygrunsrv ?R which I unsuccessfully tried.
	To someone facing this problem I deleted the registry
entry at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSetxxx\Services\sshd+

Then I ran the ssh-host-config ? and started the
server by net start sshd. Luckly everything works now.

Thanks a lot to you guys.
O.O.