Re: Setup.exe parse error while reading .ini file setup.bz2

Seems to be fixed now.  Thanks whomever...

faa

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Adrian
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:17 PM
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: Setup.exe parse error while reading .ini file setup.bz2

I am running on a WXP Pro system.? Today I tried to grab an application using setup.exe.? While downloading the .ini file setup.bz2, I received a dialog having the following error message:

??????????? (null) line 10196: syntax error, unexpected $undefined, expecting $STRING

I downloaded the latest version of setup.exe, as well as trying other download archives, but continued getting the same error.? I haven't had any problems with downloading apps previously, so my supposition is that there was some sort of error in creating the source of the ini file and that this bad file was pushed out to the mirror sites

Frank A. Adrian