This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No takers? (was Re: ssh localhost date # "ls -lu" => remote command not being read)
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:21:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: No takers? (was Re: ssh localhost date # "ls -lu" => remote command not being read)
- References: <200512231711.jBNHBvBl016124@tigris.pounder.sol.net> <200512241816.jBOIGULc023975@tigris.pounder.sol.net> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <200512261823.jBQINIYK012941@tigris.pounder.sol.net> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200512262231.jBQMVfiD014008@tigris.pounder.sol.net> <200512280538.jBS5clef022489@tigris.pounder.sol.net> <20051230062711.GA30157@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060103225556.GC15348@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <43BB49E5.email@example.com> <20060104051608.GA24463@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 11:07:01PM -0500, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
My output seems similar to Igor's, though mine is longer :-( (and therefore
also bzipped) but definitely against the 12/29 snapshot. Hope that helps.
I just generated a new snapshot. Does it behave any differently? If not,
another strace log would be appreciated.
Sorry Chris. I signed off last night before you finished working. ;-) The
Windows machine I test this on isn't accessible to me at the moment but I
will pull the new snapshot in and try it early in the evening tonight. More
info to come...
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html