This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Using Setup installer to install just a few packages
- From: Lst Recv <listrecv at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: listrecv at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:20:02 -0500
- Subject: Using Setup installer to install just a few packages
Is it possible to use the Setup installer to just install one specific
package, wihtout having to go through an update option for all of
If not, what is the best way to add just one new package.
(Please CC me on all responses, thanks.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html