This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: imlib2-1.2.1 compilation errors with cygwin 1.5.18 and binutils-20050610
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:04:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: imlib2-1.2.1 compilation errors with cygwin 1.5.18 and binutils-20050610
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> hi ,
> i am unable to compile imlib2-1.2.1 with cygwin 1.5.18,
> binutils-20050610 and gcc-3.4.4-1
> first i was unable compile due to missing RTLD_LOCAL in the /usr/include/dlfcn.h
> could you please add the following line to dlfcn.h
> #define RTLD_LOCAL 0
> after that the compilation failed while compiling some assembly source files.
> It does compile successfully on fedora-core3.
> the compilation errors are
> asm_blend.S:1057: Warning: .size pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignored.
> asm_blend.S:1057: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is `
So why not fix the assembler files? IIRC all the lines reported may be
removed, though there probably will be more issues regarding missing
leading underscores in symbols when linking the objects later.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html