This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gtk+2 and gxine configure issues on cygwin 1.18
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest at gmail dot com>
- Cc: yselkovitch at users dot sourceforge dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:38:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: gtk+2 and gxine configure issues on cygwin 1.18
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
Am Dienstag, 3. Januar 2006 um 05:59 schriebst du:
> I see that there is no gtk+2.pc for the gtk+2 for cygwin.
It is in /usr/lib/pkgconfig/, name is gtk+-2.0.pc.
> and also that the header files and library files for the gtk+2 are in
> /usr/include/gtk+2/2.4.0 and /usr/lib/gtk+2/2.4.0
They are in /usr/include/gtk-2.0 and /usr/lib/gtk-2.0.
> but the version info on the cygwin gtk+2-x11 is 2.6.0-xx but why we
> see 2.4.0 after installation.
> and there is no libgtk+2.dll.la or likgtk+2.dll.so as for gtk+.
These are in /usr/lib.
> I am facing these problems when i try to configure gxine on cygwin.
> Could please repackage the gtk+2 related packages?
No. You need to install the gtk2-x11-devel package if you are missing
> And little off topic when could we see imlib2 on cygwin, i need it for
> using libcaca.
AFAIK: imlib2 is not needed for Gnome2.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html