This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Q: How to have cygwin start as the whole screen?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:45:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Q: How to have cygwin start as the whole screen?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 03:54:19PM -0800, martin cohen wrote:
>An earlier version of Cygwin I installed starts taking up
>the whole screen with multiple shells. The current version
>starts with a single terminal window in what appears to be
>a "multiwindow" mode.
>I have looked at the man pages for xinit and some others,
>but have not found how to open it the original way, which I
>prefer (when I run Cygwin, I want to see nothing but
Please use the cygwin-xfree mailing list for questions about Cygwin/X.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html