This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mailx + cygwin
- From: Reid Thompson <reid dot thompson at ateb dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Crawford, Carl" <CCrawford at analogic dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 11:12:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: mailx + cygwin
- References: <07434638A291C94FB0FA6A2C7FF2174C6FBA25@SCORPIUS.analogic.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Igor Peshansky wrote:
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Crawford, Carl wrote:use 'mutt -x'
<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE>. I'm forwarding this to the
appropriate mailing list, and setting the Reply-To accordingly -- please
make sure your mailer honors it.
Did you find a port of mailx to cygwin?
No, but I wasn't really looking -- I don't see where you even got the idea
that I was. AFAIK, it's not part of the Cygwin distribution. Perhaps
someone else on the list will be able to point you at a port. Did you try
compiling from source?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html