This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mailx + cygwin
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Crawford, Carl" <CCrawford at analogic dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:03:37 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: mailx + cygwin
- References: <07434638A291C94FB0FA6A2C7FF2174C6FBA25@SCORPIUS.analogic.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Crawford, Carl wrote:
<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE>. I'm forwarding this to the
appropriate mailing list, and setting the Reply-To accordingly -- please
make sure your mailer honors it.
> Did you find a port of mailx to cygwin?
No, but I wasn't really looking -- I don't see where you even got the idea
that I was. AFAIK, it's not part of the Cygwin distribution. Perhaps
someone else on the list will be able to point you at a port. Did you try
compiling from source?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Las! je suis sot... -Mais non, tu ne l'es pas, puisque tu t'en rends compte."
"But no -- you are no fool; you call yourself a fool, there's proof enough in
that!" -- Rostand, "Cyrano de Bergerac"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html