This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gpc-3.4.4 to go with gcc-3.4.4??
- From: Brian Keener <bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:29:06 -0500
- Subject: gpc-3.4.4 to go with gcc-3.4.4??
- Reply-to: Brian Keener <bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm at thesoftwaresource dot com>
Seems I recall the maintainer for gcc-3.3.3 and gpc-3.3.3 had not gotten a
chance to look at gpc-3.3.3 to bring it current when they released gcc-3.4.4.
It appear that gpc is still behind.
I noticed though that on the gpc site someone had reported having problems with
gcc-3.4.4 and gpc-3.3.3 and Prof A Olowofoyeku reported as an aid to helping
> I have built gpc-20051116 for Cygwin (based on gcc-3.4.4), and it can
> be found here:
He also reported a few additonal problems in the testsuite which could be
> It is indeed a simple thing. Install PDCurses - you can get sources and
> precompiled binaries here:
> Add the pdcurses "include" and "lib" directories to the compiler's
> search path ("-I" and "-L" respectively), and all will be well.
Thought this might be of interest to the maintainer for gpc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html