This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Why no-X11 ghostscript?
- From: "Rodrigo Medina" <rodmedina at cantv dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:09:36 -0400
- Subject: Why no-X11 ghostscript?
- Reply-to: rodmedina at cantv dot net
If I am not mistaken, gs-X11 does everything that gs-no-X11 does, then
why distributing gs-no-X11 at all? A lot problems may arise due to the
presence of two different programs with the same name.
Of course all the programs of the package should go into /bin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html