This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I need cygcygipc-2.dll, where is it?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:17:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: I need cygcygipc-2.dll, where is it?
- References: <BAY104-F8F13F8E9888E80DA4461EC1360@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"m. z." wrote:
> Thank you, I realize that the cygipc package is not any more supported.
> Still I would like to know if there is somewhere an old archive from where I
> could download it, since with the cygwin setup the package is not listed.
If it is shown on the package search page at
<http://cygwin.com/packages/> then it is still available on all the
Cygwin mirrors. However it is in the category _obsolete which is hidden
by default. This just means that you have to uncheck the "Hide obsolete
packages" option in setup.exe.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html