This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: convert PDF to html
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: George <d1945 at sbcglobal dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:51:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: convert PDF to html
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051228024428.GA956@home>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 12/27/2005, George wrote:
On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 04:28:27PM -0500, J. David Boyd wrote:
>> Are there any utilities in Cygwin to convert PDF to html?
>> We are print legacy word perfect documents to PDF files, but would
>> like to convert them to html, preserving all layouts and embedded
>> graphics, of course.
Of course. And I want a pony.
LOL! Can someone please bring a pony over here to George? Or would a hippo
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html