This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strange hang/loop with 20051224 - 14:34 snapshot - mysteriously solved!
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:53:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: strange hang/loop with 20051224 - 14:34 snapshot - mysteriously solved!
- References: <43AEDD81.firstname.lastname@example.org> <43AF57B0.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Dec 25, 2005 at 09:38:40PM -0500, Volker Quetschke wrote:
>Volker Quetschke wrote:
>> With the 20051224 - 14:34 snapshot I see a strange hang while
>> building OOo.
>Not any longer. After changing a few snapshots/some reboots I couldn't
>reproduce the issue anymore.
>Sorry for the noise
Well, as much as I hate to say it, maybe "not so fast".
I have seen some strange behavior from my local cygwin build. It is
extremely hard to track down but, every so often, I see something like
ls misbehaving. No output shows up at all.
I'll keep an eye out in case this isn't a fluke but it seems like
something strange is going on.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html