This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is patch?
- From: Lennart Borgman <lennart dot borgman dot 073 at student dot lu dot se>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:34:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Where is patch?
- References: <SERRANOydd0wBzHpYrQ0000004b@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
Dave Korn wrote:
This is (one of the reasons) why you should never put "." in your $PATH!Thanks, but I did not.
Also, after installing new software, you need to use "hash -r" to refreshAh, there it is. This is what I needed.
bash's cached list of locations of executables.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html