This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Add setup.exe to the start menu
- From: Lennart Borgman <lennart dot borgman dot 073 at student dot lu dot se>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:22:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Add setup.exe to the start menu
- References: <SERRANO2iz2Mb1s7nlT00000031@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
Dave Korn wrote:
Doesn't it check this every time it is started?
Setup.exe doesn't actually install a copy of itself anywhere, but then again
we could always get it to create a shortcut to http://cygwin.com/setup.exe,
which would also have the advantage of making sure people use the latest
version all the time...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html