This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Rsync over SSH not working when ZoneAlarm installed
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:48:40 -0000
- Subject: RE: Rsync over SSH not working when ZoneAlarm installed
- Reply-to: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Zarko Roganovic wrote:
> When I set ZoneAlarm to block rsync.exe from accessing the internet I got
> the following error
> rsync: failed to connect to 192.168.1.2: Connection refused (111)
> rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at
If your ZA doesn't know the difference between local network addresses and
internet addresses, it's not correctly configured.
Having said that, since it's off-topic, we should take this across to the
cygwin-talk list, where it won't clutter up the main list with non-cygwin
stuff. Please take note of the Reply-To: header if replying!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html