Re: Where is patch?

On Dec 14 19:30, Lennart Borgman wrote:
> I am having trouble with patch. My Cygwin patch (and my GnuWin32 patch)
> says it is version 2.5.9. But where is the sources for this? I looked at
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/patch and they only have version 2.5.4. How can
> that be?

Cygwin patch is 2.5.8.  The version is taken from some Linux distro, I
don't remember which one.  The sources are where the binaries are, use
setup.exe to pull them on your machine.  As for the upstream sources, I
have no idea.  The bug report list is bug-gnu-utils AT gnu DOT org.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.