This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:16:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- References: <20051130171137.GE2999@calimero.vinschen.de>
>>>>> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Since we're much too long on the way to the 1.5.19 release and there
> are already way too many changes since 1.5.18, we would again like to
> ask people for testing the latest snapshot, 2005-Nov-30, from
> Please report back in this thread when you encounter a problem, which
> you can't reproduce with 1.5.18. We're interested in regressions in
> the first place.
This is with the snapshot from 20051207:
All subprocesses started from within xemacs behave like the following.
This is for example an attempt to start a bash shell inside of xemacs:
Process bash hangup
Process not open for writing: #<process "bash" pid 2784 state:signal>
I'm on XPSP2 with all the latest cygwin packages.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html