This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
1.5.18: commands don't work after Cygwin update
- From: Shaun Gittens <sgittens at cs dot umd dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: shaungitt at yahoo dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:14:20 -0500
- Subject: 1.5.18: commands don't work after Cygwin update
I just upgraded Cygwin on Windows XP. The previous version I was
running (I installed it in Jan 2005) worked fine. Now, post-upgrade,
almost no commands work at the prompt of the bash shell.
bash: ls: command not found
bash: cygcheck: command not found
bash: gcc : command not found
Running setup.exe went off without a hitch for the most part. I'm not
sure what could have gone wrong in the upgrade. Any ideas why this
won't work all of a sudden?
Thank you for your time.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html