This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: complete newbie Q
- From: Weiqi Gao <weiqigao at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:01:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: complete newbie Q
- References: <email@example.com>
On 11/29/05, rosty <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is it possible to compile under a cygwin a native windows application that
> will run without cygwin installed?
> For example, can a take a unix source,
> compile and run it under cygwin, then go to another win32 machine that has
> not cygwin installed, and run it there?
Weiqi Gao (高为奇)