This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to use gpc ?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Alireza Ghasemi <fooladgh at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:40:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to use gpc ?
- References: <001601c5f13f$d28b37e0$01d9a8c0@keloasc60pobkb>
Alireza Ghasemi wrote:
I tried to compile a typical program with gpc, but I got the following error
" gpc: Internal GPC problem: internal option `--amtmpfile' not given "
Any idea about making it work ?
With the lack of more information about what you're trying to do I
cannot tell you what is wrong. PLease send the output of the command
"cygcheck -svr > cygcheck.out" as an attachment!
Then provide more details, what command are you using to call gpc, what
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html