This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: syntax highlighting in vim
- From: "Williams, Gerald S \(Jerry\)" <gsw at agere dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Alireza Ghasemi" <fooladgh at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:18:56 -0500
- Subject: RE: syntax highlighting in vim
Alireza Ghasemi wrote:
> I have the same problem about ls too. Do they
> ever support syntax highlighting ?
For ls, this might work for you:
alias ls='ls -color=auto '
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html