This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: P.S. cygheap base mismatch
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Lester Ingber <ingber at ingber dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:36:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: P.S. cygheap base mismatch
- References: <20051123002152.GA1036@ingber.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Lester Ingber wrote:
I also had reinstalled the most current versions of
I guess there is something else I should try to reinstall as well?
Perhaps my reverting to
and then putting back
messed up some other DLLs?
You apparently haven't stopped the 'sshd' service before performing all
these installations/re-installations. You'll need to reboot to get rid of
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html