Re: Tasking not implemented on this configuration - again

Like I said I'm sure I missed a step. I downloaded the 4 zip files from MinGW. I extracted the files into the cygwin folder leaving the directories untouched. There are now three new folders in the cygwin folder. This didn't do anything, so I copied all the files out of these three new folders and pasted directly into the cygwin folder replacing some of the original cygwin folders, ie. include. This did not work either.

Thanks for your help,

First, it works on my system. In fact, I just checked for replying to this email.

Could you tell what exactly you did since it is a while back. If I recall MinGW must installed first. >Then, take the binary, include and lib directories and lay on top of cygwin directory. I hope it helps.

AV

"CRAIG SORENSEN" <sorbercra@msn.com> 11/17/2005 1:54:22 PM >>>
Sorry for the late response.
I downloaded the 4 zip files from Mingw.org and extracted them to my cygwin file replacing all. This didn't seem to do anything. Is there something I missed after I extract the files?