Re: Making the command console stay on top

There are probably better, or more Cygwin-specific ways to do this, but
these (and many others) came up in a quick Google search:

http://www.actualtools.com/titlebuttons/stay_on_top_windows.shtml

http://www.absoluteway.com/tweakwindow/stay_window_always_on_top.htm

http://www.soft32.com/download_9217.html

http://www.shelltoys.com/minimize_tray/