This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can I get a sigint when the bash window closed with close window's button ?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Konrad Eisele <eiselekd at web dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:39:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Can I get a sigint when the bash window closed with close window's button ?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Konrad Eisele wrote:
> When th cygwin bash window is closed by clicking on the window's close
> button the the appliaction gets killed without recieving a sigint or any
> atexit called. Is there a way to be able to run cleanup code when the
> application is about to be killed?
According to exceptions.cc, a SIGHUP will be sent to bash in this case.
Are you handling the right signal?
BTW, the atexit() callback also should be called -- do you have a simple
testcase to reproduce the problem?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html