Re: Singular-base 3.0.1-1 MD5 error

Oliver Wienand wrote:

>> Singular-base 3.0.1-1 gets an MD5 error on my system.  I've deleted and
>> re-downloaded it several times and blown away the setup.ini file, but
>> the MD5 error persists.
>
> I tried on different system and it work everywhere. I only had
> problems finding a mirror already hosting the 3.0.1 version. So I only
> tried this one:
>
>    ftp://sourceware.mirrors.tds.net
>
> Which mirror did you use?

Hello.  Thank you for writing back!

I used mirrors.rcn.net, both FTP and HTTP.  This one seems quite fast
and typically has the newest setup.ini.  I also tried a couple of
others, but I don't remember which at the moment.

I just tried it from ftp://sourceware.mirrors.tds.net and did not get
the error.  So RCN.net apparently has a bad copy.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Daniel

--