This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: md5 failure: singular-base in latest update
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:08:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: md5 failure: singular-base in latest update
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 05:11:53AM +0000, fergus wrote:
>MD5 failure notified during setup:
It looks correct to me. I just downloaded it from rcn.net, however,
and it seemed to be corrupted, which means that it must be a problem with
the mirror, oddly enough.
If I use another mirror, all is well.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html