This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Some new data regarding "fork: resource temporarily unavailable"
- From: David Arnstein <arnstein at panix dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:34:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Some new data regarding "fork: resource temporarily unavailable"
- References: <436D9338.firstname.lastname@example.org> <436E24E5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: arnstein at pobox dot com
On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 10:44:37AM -0500, Volker Quetschke wrote:
> First of all, on this Win2k SP4 I don't see that behavior. Even when I start
> several "normal" Windows programs that value doesn't increase. (It's at 132
Thank you for this data Mr. Quetschke. I will test two other machines
over the next few days and see if a pattern emerges.
I left my machine running all night. The count of handles for "System"
rose to 200,000+, so perhaps this statistic is not relevant. I'll keep
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html