This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Hang with 20051018 (3rd version) snapshot while building OOo
- From: Shaddy Baddah <Shaddy dot Baddah at msa dot hinet dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 01:27:24 +0800
- Subject: Re: Hang with 20051018 (3rd version) snapshot while building OOo
- References: <20051105061036.GC8759@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Shaddy dot Baddah at msa dot hinet dot net
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Actually, to clarify, I can explain why the new snapshot avoids calling
I just want to give you a bit of encouragement, in that at least I
follow closely, this (rather long, necessarily so) thread,
I really hope that it gets solved, just as a fillip for the project (I
doubt that Open Office compilation in itself is enough to hold back
release of the new cygwin dll).
PS: I have had one or two, but I think I am OK enough to mean what I say.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html