This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin on a network share
- From: Matthias Teege <matthias-cygwin at mteege dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:58:09 +0100
- Subject: cygwin on a network share
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've installed cygwin on a fileserver to share the setup between
different users. The users doesn't have write permissions on the network
share. How do I "redirect" the home and/or tmp directorys to a directory
where the user can write to?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html