This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: signals and read blocking - EINTR
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:39:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: signals and read blocking - EINTR
- References: <S576800AbVKADta/20051101034934Zfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20051101060240.GA16654@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor, le Tue 01 Nov 2005 01:02:40 -0500, a écrit :
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 08:49:30PM -0700, Jim Easton wrote:
> >I'm wondering what am I missing? Is there a flag in sigaction
> >or something else that I could be setting?
> Yes. SA_RESTART is the flag.
No: he wants to be _interrupted_. SA_RESTART is used for _not_ being
interrupted, i.e. the system restarts the system call itself.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html