This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problem with displaying graphical chars in mc under rxvt (CYGWIN=codepage:oem didnt fix it)
- From: Andy Kosela <pixel12 at wp dot pl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:23:41 -0400
- Subject: problem with displaying graphical chars in mc under rxvt (CYGWIN=codepage:oem didnt fix it)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I got a problem with displaying graphical characters in mc 4.6.1-2
under rxvt 2.7.10-6. The lines are screwed up. I tried setting
CYGWIN=codepage:oem but the problem persists. When I launch bash under
cmd.com everything is ok with mc. It only happens in rxvt. I'm using
courier fonts set in ~/.Xdefaults
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html