Re: A new day, a new snapshot, more testing required on the road to 1.5.19

I have observed with recent snapshots (20050922, 20050923 19:07:57 but
also with some previous snaps) that when one closes the Emacs window
(after the work is finished), in the xterm window, appear a lot of of
lines like these:

2638536 [sig] emacs 656
handle_threadlist_exception: handle_threadlist_exception called with
threadlist_ix -1
2639338 [sig] emacs 656
handle_threadlist_exception: handle_threadlist_exception called with
threadlist_ix -1

............ a lot of these lines ...............

7378725 [sig] emacs 656
handle_threadlist_exception: handle_threadlist_exception called with
threadlist_ix -1
7379872 [sig] emacs 656
handle_threadlist_exception: handle_threadlist_exception called with
threadlist_ix -1

This does not happen always but rather frequently and seems correlated
with time one uses Emacs (but I am not sure).

I cannot establish with which snap this has started, but certainly
previously it did not happen.

The character 'random' does not allow to be more precise, but, perhaps,
you can link these observation to the recent changes in the snapshots.

Best regards,

   Angelo.