RE: in latest 1.5.18-1 man wont work

----Original Message----

  Aha!  Something crashed during the postinstall script.  You want to go
into /etc/postinstall and run man.sh or man.sh.done, however it's named, and
it should finish off whatever it was supposed to do.  There may have been
other failures, so like Gerrit said in the other thread, re-running
setup.exe and letting it reinstall anything that failed should do the job.
Make sure you've disabled any cygwin-based services and exited all cygwin
applications and command shells before you do this, or it might crash again!

    cheers,
      DaveK